“Can I print coupons from my mobile device?” This question comes up quite a bit, and I am so excited to finally have an answer! Coupons.com has just come out with a way to clip and email coupons from your mobile device to be printed at a later date. Now, keep in mind that you still need a computer to print them from. But, if you are away from the computer at a time when a “HOT” coupon becomes available, you won’t miss it. It’s also great if you don’t want to forget to print a coupon (or two or more) that you know you will use. I actually just tested this out – it’s simple and worked perfectly.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Visit http://becomeacouponqueen.com/printable-coupons on your mobile device and tap on the coupons your are interested in to clip them.
2. Tap on the button in the upper right hand corner that says “Email to Print”.
3. Enter your your email address.
4. Check your email for a message with a link to your coupon(s).
5. Open the link and print! The coupons will be automatically clipped for you.
You may also be interested in reading my post about Printing Coupons Easily from One Site!