Easy Mexican Tortilla Bake
This Mexican Tortilla Bake is SO easy…and, you probably have most of the ingredients in your house already! That’s how it came to be for us. I was looking for something to make the other night with my thawed ground beef. I grabbed a can of refried beans (Did you know you can use this to make your hamburger meat go farther?), taco seasoning, flour tortillas and cheese, layered them together and baked it for 20 minutes!
- 1lb ground beef
- taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef (making according to directions on taco seasoning mix)
- Add refried beans to ground beef and mix well
- Coat 9 x 13 dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Layer tortilla shells, ground beef mixture, and cheese, then repeat
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!