This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and Doctor on Demand. All opinions are my own.
Do you ever wish you could talk to a doctor from the comfort of your own home? No driving to and waiting for hours at Convenient Care or the Emergency Room for something that could be answered with a few questions. Check out Doctor on Demand!
About Doctor on Demand:
At Doctor On Demand we provide fast, easy and cost-effective access to some of the best doctors, psychologists, and other healthcare providers in the country. Our patients can have Video Visits with these providers on their smartphone or computers at any time of day.
As the summer weather gets into full swing, be sure to watch for the 10 perils of summer:
- Bee Sting – Ouch! Bees, wasps, hornets and other stinging bugs are sometimes unavoidable.
- Sunburn – Protect your skin from the sun, and avoid the most severe UV rays between 10am-4pm.
- Concussions – A concussion can result from a blow to the body or head, such as a fall from a swing set.
- Poison Oak & Ivy – In the woods everything is green and leafy and… poisonous? Some plants really make you itch.
- Jellyfish – They’re not really fish, and they don’t attack. But their tentacles pack a painful and potent venom.
- Tick bites – Lyme disease and other complications can arise from a nasty little tick bite. Ask a doctor.
- Sunstroke – Kids and seniors are at higher risk for heat exhaustion and sunstroke. Be aware.
- Sports Injuries – After a long winter, we’re in a rush to get outdoors. Sometimes leading to a trip and fall.
- Burns – Accidents can happen when we’re around campfires or BBQ grills. Get treatment right away.
- Kids bumps and bruises – Sometimes it’s a minor scrape, but it may be a more serious bruise. Let’s have a look.
I was able to try out Doctors on Demand. It was easy to use with a quick response (less than 2 minutes), and the doctor really tried to understand the issue we were discussing.
Then, when you are ready, just answer some basic questions about the patient including symptoms, allergies, and current medications. You can also include a pharmacy in the event that the patient needs a prescription.
You are probably wondering what Doctor on Demand costs, right? Depending on the type of session you need, it’s as low as just $40! But, when you create your account today and add promo code QUEEN by June 25, you have a whole year to redeem it.
What do you think? Does this sound like something you would use?