NEW Money Saving App – Snap by Groupon!
We have a NEW money saving app – Snap by Groupon! If you are familiar with Checkout 51, this is very similar, but there is one difference. Some of the offers can be redeemed multiple times! yay!
If you haven’t checked out Ibotta, Checkout 51, SavingStar, or Shopmium, let me tell you how these programs work. Once you create an account, you will see a variety of cash back offers (some apps require you to add them to your account or complete activities for a higher value). Purchase items with offers available, submit your receipt and get cash back! Even better, these can be used in addition to coupons! Sounds pretty easy, right?
Here are the details for Snap:
- Download the Snap app for iPhone or Android or go HERE to create an account on the Snap website
- Browse our offers before you shop
- Purchase promoted products at any store
- Snap a photo of your receipt upload it in the app or online
- Get cash in your account!
- Once you have earned $20 cash back, “claim it” and you will get a check via mail.
As I mentioned above, keep in mind that some offers do not have a limit so you can purchase multiple items and get cash back for each one.
I tried this out at Target at lunch time. It’s still showing as pending in the app, but it was so easy!
Find more Couponing Tips and Tricks on Become a Coupon Queen!