*NEW* Walmart Online Price Match Policy!
You may have been wondering why I didn’t post about the NEW Walmart Online Price Match Policy already. Well, let me tell you, I figured there would be some changes coming so why jump the gun, right? I didn’t want to give you information one day and come back with an update a day later. If you aren’t sure what I’m talking about, you can read about one example here, and there are many more similar situations that have been happening (just not quite as drastic or wrong!).
So, yes, the good news is that Walmart will now price match select online retailers – yay! Below is their entire policy with the super important stuff in red. You can also view and print a copy of this new policy here.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- The prices on Walmart.com and online retailers* will be matched
- Our customers must provide the online price and retailer
- The item must be currently in-stock at the online retailer’s website at the time the request for the price match is made
- The item must be sold and fulfilled by online retailers listed below*
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock item at the online retailer’s website (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- We will limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item, per day**
How to match an in-store purchase to an online price:
- Request the price match right at the register
- The Store Management has the final decision for matching an online price
How to match a Walmart.com purchase to an online competitor:
- Contact Walmart.com Customer Care at http://help.walmart.com prior to placing your order on Walmart.com
- The Customer Care Agent has the final decision for matching an online price
We do not honor:
- Prices from marketplace and third-party sellers.
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping charges
- Percent off or dollar off if the item’s price cannot be determined independent of other items, fees or charges
- Bundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
- Clearance, Close out, Liquidation, Special Hour/Flash/Limited Quantity offers
- Damaged, Used or Refurbished items
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
- Online price match is not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico for in store purchases
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in-stock in our store or Walmart.com
- Online price match is not available for Walmart One Hour Guarantee Items
- Walmart.com will not price match on behalf of Walmart Marketplace Retailers to other online competitors
- Walmart.com will not price match items purchased on Walmart.com between Thanksgiving and Cyber-Monday
*Online retailers are limited to: Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenny.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, Toysrus.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com
**Quantities are not limited in New Mexico except when purchases are made for the purpose of reselling merchandise
See more about Walmart’s current Coupon Policy and general Ad Match Guarantee and find WALMART deals on Become a Coupon Queen.