Are you looking for new twist on the traditional rice krispy treats? Do you like peanut butter and chocolate? If you said yes to both of these questions, you are definitely going to want to try these Peanut Butter Chocolate Crispy Treats!!
We had our quarterly birthday party with my family this weekend, and I made these for a snack during the day. I’d say they were a huge hit. My 16-year old nephew ate 5 pieces!
- 40 regular size marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Coat 13 x 9 x 2 pan with butter or margarine.
- Melt butter or margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and add rice krispies cereal.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Stir until mixed.
- Spread mixture into buttered 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut into pieces.