UPDATE: As of 9/4/14, you can also use SavingStar at Sam’s Club, BJ’s (register your BJ Rewards Card), Costco, and K-mart!
Have you created a SavingStar account? If not, you will definitely want to go ahead and do that now.
SavingStar works with your loyalty card at CVS, Kroger, Jewel-Osco, and more. BUT, they have just announced that you can now redeem offers at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Meijer, and Winco Foods!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Set up your SavingStar account
- Go to your App Store on your smartphone and download the SavingStar App
- Select offers on web or mobile (including the Healthy offer of the Week and the Freebie Offer)
- Use card at checkout or scan receipt with app.
- Get cash in your SavingStar account. (Note: This could take from 2 – 22 days depending on redemption method and store. **Be sure to keep your receipt in case you have a discrepancy.)
- Cash out once your account reaches $5
Find out about more of my favorite money saving apps/programs.