This is a review program with Mums the Word Network and Great Exepectations Maternity. All opinions are my own.
Get Comfortable, Stylish Maternity Clothes at a Great Price! #
GreatExpectationsMaternity #maternityclothes #pregnancy @GEMaternity #expecting
I have a confession to make. I’ve been holding out on you guys for a long time, but there is a good reason. I promise. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with twins…yes, that’s right – 34 weeks and twins! You may be wondering how I could hold out this long, and that’s because it’s not really my news to share. See, I am carrying these wonderful blessings for one of my very best friends that I met in college. I am planning to share more with you about how this all came about and why it is so special to me, but for now, I want to share some awesome, comfortable, and stylish maternity clothes with you from Great Expectations Maternity. Even better, the prices are awesome because, you know, maternity clothes can be pricey!
- Great Expectations Maternity Denim Capri Pants
- Great Expectations Maternity Dolman Side Tie Top with Ruching
- Great Expectations Maternity Short Sleeve Vneck Basic Tee with Side Ruching
- Great Expectations Maternity Basic Tank Top with Side Ruching
- Great Expectations Maternity Yoga Pants (I’m saving these for my nights at the hospital!)
The first thing I noticed when opening my box was how soft the clothes were! Once I was done feeling their softness, I noticed that the prices were amazing – everything was under $25! I was a little apprehensive about trying the dolman top as I don’t normally wear pink, but I actually really liked it! This was the first outfit I wore – so comfy and perfect fit! The next day, I wore the Basic Tank Top which was so nice because the temps were in the 90s with “feels” like temps around 110. I’m wearing the Short Sleeve V-neck Basic Tee today. One of the things I was starting to notice with the other maternity clothes in my closet was that the tops were just getting too short…not the case with these tops! They were all plenty long and did not show any belly (yay!). I’m sure I’ll be living in these clothes for the next few weeks and cannot wait to take my new maternity yoga pants to the hospital.
When developing the Great Expectations Brand, Garan conducted research with thousands of moms participating. This research – White Paper, Moms Talk: Garan Listens, Jones & Daughter LLC, April 2013 – helped them create the Expectant Mothers’ Top 10 list. This list, in turn, guided their design team.
EXPECTANT MOTHERS’ TOP 10 List:
- Maternity pants that fit and stay put with ample room for expansion in the thigh and rear
- Fold over waistbands
- Functional pockets for all her necessities
- Higher, more modest necklines
- Length: longer shirts that cover the whole belly
- Not too big! Form fitting tops that accentuate the belly
- Shirts that double as nursing tops
- Soft, Soft, Soft! Fabrics, seams, waistbands
- Supportive, opaque fabric
- Patterns that are flattering and do not take away from the simple beauty of pregnancy