Crispy Peanut Butter Almond Bark Cookies
If you like peanut butter desserts, you are definitely going to want to try this! I never had these Crispy Peanut Butter Almond Bark Cookies until I was an adult, but they are so delicious my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Even better, they are super easy to make and your friends and family will love them, too!
1 package almond bark
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Put almond bark in baking pan with sides and place in oven until melted, stirring as needed.
- Once melted add peanut butter, mini marshmallows, and Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until completely mixed.
- Drop mixture by teaspoon onto wax paper.
- Let cool and store in containers.