Everything You Need to Know About Amazon Subscribe and Save
Have you noticed a lot of Amazon Subscribe and Save deals being posted? I used to purchase all of my diapers using Amazon Subscribe and Save back in 2011-2012 when you could get them for SUPER cheap stacking multiple coupon codes from magazines. Then, I didn’t need diapers anymore and never took advantage of Subscribe and Save deals for a long time. Now, I’m back at it and love it!! I mean, who doesn’t love groceries and household supplies shipped to their door?
So, here’s how it works:
If you Subscribe 1-4 products in the same month, you will receive a 5% discount on your purchase. On this example, the current price is $10.69 if you buy it just once, but the price drops to $10.16 when you Subscribe. Once you select Subscribe and Save, you will need to select your delivery schedule. It always has the most common schedule selected for you, but you can choose to have it delivered every month, every other month or even every 6 months. I typically just leave what they have suggested. Keep in mind that you can change this anytime even after you order.
That’s all you have to do!
But, did you know that you can save even MORE?
You will save 15% instead of the typical 5% when you subscribe to 5 or more items in the same month! Using the same product above, here’s the higher discount when you have five products shipping.
Now, my price has dropped to $9.09!
So, you may be thinking a few things.
- I don’t need to order 5 things to be delivered this month. Maybe not, but are there items that are a great deal (better than you can get in a local store) that you will be running out in the next month? Or, is it a good deal with the 5% savings that you still want to order?
- I don’t need this item shipped again. No problem! You can cancel your subscription anytime after (or before) it ships with no penalty.
- I have 4 products and just need a 5th to get my extra savings this month. You can do a couple things in this situation – look for a low price Subscribe and Save item (like these Purex Dryer Sheets) or add an additional order of something you already have coming.
Things to keep in mind:
- The price of the item on your next shipment MAY change. You will receive an email before your shipment is processed so you can adjust your order if you wish to.
- You do NOT need to have Amazon Prime to order Subscribe and Save items.
- You CAN change the day of your delivery. If you need your shipment earlier, move the date up. If you want to hold off a little longer, push the date back.