I am not one who likes to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so anything that makes my job a little easier, I’m all for it. So, I thought I would share with you all my 6 awesome kitchen gadgets!
1. Pampered Chef’s Mix and Chop! This tool is a life saver if you brown hamburger. Without it, I could never get the beef to be as small as I wanted and it seemed like it took so long.
2. Pizza Cutter! I use this for everything – cutting pizza (of course) but even cutting waffles, pancakes, quesadillas, etc. My favorite is Pampered Chef – it’s sharp and it comes with a plastic cover.
3. Apple Corer/Slicer! My boys and I like apples, and this corer/slicer make it so quick and easy to slice them up ready to eat. I know there are quite a few out there, but, again, I prefer Pampered Chef’s Apple Wedger. This one is super sharp, too, and comes with a plastic cover.
4. Cookie Scoop! I had cookie scoops on my Christmas list for a while thinking they would be nice to have but not something I needed or wanted to get right away….and then I bought myself one. Oh my goodness, I love these! They are awesome for not only scooping cookies, but for cupcakes, melon or other fruit balls, etc. They make the process so much quicker and smoother. I have two sizes – a small and medium – and would love to get a larger one. One is OXO brand and one is Pampered Chef, and they both work great. There is also a set of three sizes here for only $9.99 – great price.
Are you starting to wonder if I sell Pampered Chef or get any commission from them?? I don’t…but there are a few select products of theirs that I love!
5. My grandma’s egg beater! We usually have breakfast for dinner once a week and that means scrambled eggs for my boys and the hubs. I haven’t found anything that works really well until my mom gave me my grandma’s egg beater. Yes, I could use a fork or a wisk, but they just don’t get the job done with such little effort. Heck, I have even used an electric hand mixer when I had to scramble a bunch of eggs (it works!).
6. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer! Oh my goodness…I love this thing! My hubs got it for me a couple years ago for Christmas, and I use it pretty regularly. Anytime I make my Cinnamon Banana Bread, cakes, brownies, pizza dough, I use this. It’s awesome!
What are your favorite kitchen gadgets? What should I be using in my kitchen?