Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
Are you ready for an easy and delicious recipe for Cheesy Potatoes? That’s just what I have for you today. You only need four ingredients and you may have them in your stockpile already!
- 1 bag Frozen Cubed Potatoes
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 8oz Sour Cream
- 1 medium onion
- Paprika (optional)
- Put frozen cubed potoates, Cheedar Cheese Soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Dice onion and add to bowl. (I use a previous version of the Quick Chef Pro System from Tupperware and LOVE it!)
- Let sit for 2-3 hours.
- Stir all ingredients together and dump in 13 x 9 x 2 pan and sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is quite possibly the easiest recipe I have ever done for Cheesy Potatoes! They make the perfect side dish to any entree. Let us know what you think!