This post is sponsored by Savings.com. #MacysBTSBags
Hands-Free Bags for Back to School at Macy’s!
Back to school time is quickly approaching, and Macy’s is offering up to 40% off back to school essentials from handbag brands like Steve Madden, Nine West, Kipling and more! You can see all the bags here, and I’ve included my top three favorite hands-free bags below.
Our family spends multiple days a year at Six Flags theme parks, and the Steve Madden Roman Numeral & Floral Belt Bag is perfect! It can’t get too heavy with a long day of walking, but it will hold everything I need – ID, debit card, cash, and phone. After promo code BIG, it’s $34.56!
Another great hands-free option is the Steve Madden Keren Crossbody. It’s the perfect size to carry all of your essentials and the faux leather exterior makes it dressy enough for a nice out with the girls or a date night. This bag is $40.80 when you use promo code BIG at checkout.
- Small sized bag; 9″W x 9″H x 1″D (width is measured across the bottom of handbag)
- 24″L strap
- Zip closure
- Silver-tone or gold-tone exterior hardware, varies by color; 1 zip pocket
- 2 interior slip pockets; fits an iPhone
The third hands-free option is this Calvin Klein Sonoma Backpack in two colors choices – Walnut/Gold or Black/Silver. After entering promo code BIG at checkout, you can get it for $94.80.
- Small sized bag 10″W x 11-1/2″H x 5-1/2″D (width is measured across the bottom of backpack); 2.50 lbs. approx. weight
- Silhouette is based off 5’9″ model
- 17″L adjustable straps
- Snap closure
- Gold or silver-tone exterior hardware, varies by color
- 1 interior zip pocket & 3 slip pockets
- Tablet compatible (std. size 8″-10″)
- Faux leather
And, right now, all of these bags come with FREE Shipping or FREE Ship to Store!!