Walmart Online Price Match Policy!
Price matching is a great way to save money without shopping around at multiple stores. A lot of stores are doing this now, but did you know that if you are shopping in your local Walmart store and the price is different on Walmart.com, you can request a price adjustment?
The Walmart Online Price Match Policy has actually been in place since 2014, but it has evolved over the years.
You can view and print a copy of the current policy here, but I’ve included the details below for you.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match Walmart.com and Jet.com base price, for identical items purchased in a Walmart store.
- The customer must inform the associate of the price
- The item must be currently in-stock on Walmart.com at the time the Price Match is requested
- We reserve the right to verify the price and the availability of the identical item (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, or color, etc.)
- We reserve the right to limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item, per day
- The manager on duty has the final decision on any Price match.
We do not match:
- Prices from Walmart Marketplace Retailers or the Marketplace Retailers of competitors, third-party sellers, auction sites, or sites requiring membership
- Bundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financing, Advertisements that require a purchase to receive a gift card, Percentage Off, or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specified price
- Prices from other Walmart or Neighborhood Market stores
- Competitor advertised price
The Price Match offered above is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Wondering about price matching an item when shopping on Walmart.com? See the details on that HERE.