Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
Looking for a quick and easy snack or lunch? Make these Pepperoni Crescent Rolls in under 10 minutes! All you need is pepperoni, cheese and crescent rolls. These items are on sale pretty regularly so you may even have all you need in the refrigerator. Hormel pepperoni can be picked up for around $0.50 per package, shredded cheese for under $2 per 2 cup package, and Pillsbury crescent rolls for under $1 so this should be a cheap snack. Not a fan of pepperoni? Substitute with your favorite deli meat (or add it in!). You can also add a little italian seasoning and dip them in a side of marinara sauce.
- Pre-heat your oven to the temperature on the crescent roll package.
- Separate crescent rolls and top with pepperoni and shredded cheese. Sliced cheese would work, too!
- Roll crescent rolls starting at the wide end and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for time shown on crescent roll package.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!