Santa’s Village Azoosment Park Admission Only $16.80!
When he shuts up his workshop at the North Pole after another successful holiday season, Santa Claus doesn’t simply hibernate until next December. Instead, he packs up his sleigh and heads to his summer home at the Fox River Valley’s Santa’s Village Azoosment Park. The park offers guests a wide range of attractions, entertainment, over 200 animals. At Santa’s Village visitors can zoom down the original Santa’s Tree House Slide, hitch a ride on the Kringle Convoy, or snap a picture at a recreation of Santa’s North Pole home. They can also tap into the amusement rides including the antique carousel and the Tilt-A-Whirl. A renowned lover of animals, Santa has also filled his park with a menagerie of creatures both familiar and exotic. Visitors can grab a bite at Mrs. Claus Kitchen on their way to see the Parakeet Paradise, Tortoise Island, or Old MacDonald’s Farm and Petting Zoo. In addition to grabbing up-close peeks of everything from a a mob of wallabies to a 12 ft long albino boa constrictor, visitors can also take in an exotic animal show that educates audience members about the park’s wild residents.
- What’s included: single-day admission to all rides, shows, and attractions
- Free admission for anyone shorter than 36” regardless of age
- What can I bring inside? Prepared food in a cooler not exceeding 18”x12”x12” may be brought in for an additional $5.
- Prohibited items: large or wheeled coolers, grills, glass containers, alcohol, weapons of any kind, laser pointers, radios and other sound-emitting devices, and skate shoes (Heely’s)
- Parking information: free
Promo code expires tomorrow – May 2, 2020. Promotional value expires June 30, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person.