Schnucks Shopping 101
Schnucks Shopping 101 is all about how to save the most money while shopping at Schnucks. The first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with the Schnucks coupon policy.
Here are the highlights from the policy:
- Schnucks accepts manufacturer’s coupons (with some exceptions), internet coupons (with some exceptions), and coupons such as “Check Out” coupons that are generated at the register based on specific purchases made.
- This means they will accept Manufacturer catalinas with another store’s logo on them!
- Only one coupon can be used per validly purchased item.
- You cannot use a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
- Schnucks does not redeem internet (or home printed) coupons for “free” products or with a value greater than $5 unless the coupon is issued specifically by Schnucks
- If a coupon’s value exceeds the price of the item, the value of the coupon will be adjusted so as not to exceed the price of the item.
- In a “Buy One Get One Free” scenario, a manufacturer’s coupon can be used on the item being purchased. An additional coupon cannot be applied to the second item because it is already free.
Each Schnucks store has it’s own coupon doubling policy. My store in Central Illinois doubles coupons up to $0.50. Coupons $0.51-$0.99 are redeemed at $1.00.
Schnucks stores are located in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa. Go here to see exact locations.