School Keepsake Binder
We found this Keepsake Book on sale for just $29.97, down from $50! This easy-to-use scrapbook that will help you & your child capture the good stuff from their school journey. Using this keepsake binder and you’ll create something that you both will enjoy having for years to come!
This binder starts at preschool and goes through college. Any grade section can easily be removed if you’re starting this for a 2nd grader or choose to stop after 8th grade, for example. Simply remove unused pages easily. The grade range is not published anywhere on the binder or box by design. So removing an incomplete section will never be known! #byebyemomguilt
- “Words of Wisdom” page with quote bubbles that are just the right size for a meaningful note from several loved ones, including a note from the child to him/herself.
- First Day/Last Day template pages with side-by-side photo placement to see how much your child changed in a single school year! Ah-mazing transformation!
- Placeholder for fun facts & favorites plus darling questions to gather answers that will melt you.
- Two full-size photo pages including one large enough for the 8×10 class photo
- Pockets for keepsakes that are wide enough for 8.5 x 11 size sheets of paper…yes! A pocket for every grade!
- Personalize (DIY) the keepsake box binding and the inside title page with your child’s name. Makes for a neat-looking stack on any shelf…not a bin in a corner of the attic.
- Capture a photo of the first year in school and one from graduation on the same spread – then swoon over how they grew from precious to poised so quickly!
- Wallet photo spread – attach a wallet-sized photo (or one that you trim to size) for every year to create a single view of your child over the years! (Finally, a placeholder for these wallet photos that you will cherish!)
- Writing style – have your child write their name and date it each year. So cool to see their penmanship evolve!
- Three-ring style bindery with plenty of room to add more pages if you wish. Tip: Use the bookmark ruler as a template to punch holes into additional pages. (Yes, we tried to think of everything a mom would love.)
- Halloween spread – can’t remember which years he was a zombie and she was a mermaid? Jot the costume and year on this page. Add photos to the facing photo page to show off that pretty unicorn or handsome hero!
- Bonus photo pages in the back of every binder, too!
- Durable binder cover including metal corner reinforcements to last for decades!
- Color coordinating keepsake gift box to have and to hold (and easily move from house to house, too!)
Hurry to grab this Keepsake Book while it’s on sale!