This is a sponsored post by P&G. All opinions are 100% my own.
Laundry. The one chore, along with dishes, that never seems to end. How many loads does your house do each week? We average 5 loads a week, and I know that’s probably light compared to a lot of other households.
When my boys were (much) younger, we did more loads because they were spitting up, drooling or blowing out a diaper in their clothes. As they got into the pre-school and early elementary age, we seemed to have extra laundry because they play hard outside. As they are getting older, we’re getting to that tween stage with my oldest son where they just sweat so much so we are trying to keep their clothes smelling fresh, too!
One thing that has slowed down our laundry a little bit is the fact that my husband is now working from home, but we still both go to the gym 5-6 days a week and have our every day clothes.
What about those less frequent loads like sheets and towels? Have you washed your reusable grocery bags, gym bags, backpacks, lunch boxes, coats, or hats & gloves lately?
Now is a great time to wash those other items that you sometimes forget about. And, if you are running low on laundry care products, Target is running an awesome promotion right now!
Through August 15, you can get a $10 Target gift card when you spend $40 on select Fabric Care and Laundry Products including various Tide, Downy, Bounce, Gain and NBD Detergents and Fabric Enhancers and Softeners!
This is a great time to stock up and save! Order online with FREE delivery or pick up or shop in-store.
Want to know some of my favorite included products? Here they are!
- Tub contains 42 laundry pacs.
- 3-chamber technology of Tide PODS delivers 6X the stain-removal powers.
- 3-in-1 laundry pacs cleans, brightens colors, and fights stains.
- Dissolve quickly in hot and cold water.
- Works in traditional and HE washers (front- and top-loaders).
- America’s #1 detergent* (*Based on sales, Nielsen laundry detergent category)
- 10x the cleaning power** (**Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand)
- Cleans deep and smells fresh
- Cleans, freshens, whitens, brightens
- Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill just below bar 1. For large loads, fill just below bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer
- Infused with the Original Scent you love
- Conditions to help prevent stretching, fading, and fuzz
- Leaves long-lasting freshness
- Softens fabrics
- Reduces more wrinkles than detergent alone
- Compatible with HE machines
- Downy Unstopables FRESH In-Wash Scent Booster gives your laundry up to 12 weeks of freshness, from wash until wear.
- Shake a little or a lot of Downy Unstopables laundry scent beads into the cap. Toss into the wash drum at the beginning of the wash—before clothes, laundry detergent, and fabric softener.
- Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster can be used on all colors and fabrics, and is safe to use in all washing machines.
- FRESH is a bright, vibrant, and airy scent.
- Available in FRESH, SHIMMER, LUSH, and SPRING scents
- Classic Bounce outdoor fresh scent
- Helps Reduce Wrinkles
- Controls static cling in fabrics and helps repel lint and hair
- Softens fabrics
- Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
- For use in all types of dryers (HE & Regular)
Remember, this promotion ends on Saturday, August 15, so you will want to get to your local Target store or order online asap!