USA Map Floor Puzzle on Sale
This puzzle is a great way to help your kids learn where all the states are. We found this USA Map Floor Puzzle on sale for just $5 (was $15.09)!
- Easy to assemble USA floor puzzle: The Melissa & Doug USA map floor puzzle is a 51 piece, easy to assemble floor puzzle. This cardboard jigsaw puzzle has individualized pieces with brightly colored features distinct to each state
- Easy to clean: each piece of this USA map floor puzzle is coated with an easy to clean surface to keep the puzzle looking new, allowing for simple cleanup of accidental spills and dirt
- Exceptional detail: All 51 pieces have customized details, including the state name and capital, with most states including a primary industry or hallmark of the state such as the statue of liberty for New York
- Great gift for kids 6 and up: This USA Map Floor Puzzle makes an ideal gift for kids ages 6 and up. Add the Dinosaur Floor Puzzle to round out the puzzle play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen free fun
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Hurry to grab this USA Floor Puzzle while it’s so cheap! Check out the other Amazon Deals we’ve posted, too.
Shipping will be FREE with Amazon Prime. Don’t have a Prime subscription? Sign up for a FREE trial here.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from purchases. Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time, so make sure you double check before you purchase.
Join our Telegram group to be the first to know about all the deals that we post. Make sure you follow Become A Coupon Queen on Facebook and join our groups Become A Coupon Queen Couponing and Illinois Become A Coupon Queen Couponing to get the details on every deal we post! Also, follow Become A Coupon Queen on TikTok to see all our videos, including our weekly Dollar General Saturday Deal video.
Leave a Reply