This post is sponsored by Valpak. #Pak4ACure
Valpak Supports Susan G. Komen! Register Now – Race for the Cure!
1 in 8 … Let that sink in? For many of us, that’s the number of people in our own home plus one more. Chances are extremely likely that you know someone or you, yourself, have been affected by breast cancer. If so, you may be aware of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, but did you know:
- Susan G. Komen®’s mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
- The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.
- The series of 5K runs and fitness walks raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.
- The Komen Race Series welcomes people of all ages and fitness levels, from walkers to elite runners.
This year, Valpak has joined the community of bold companies that share in the vision of Susan G. Komen for a world without breast cancer. To amplify awareness around this common vision, Valpak will turn its Blue Envelope pink this October during Breast Cancer Awareness Month while also working to raise local awareness within the communities that they serve and funds in support of the fight to end breast cancer.
Valpak will donate at least $50,000 to Komen and encourage donations and support activations through local and corporate partners.
Join the Valpak team and race for the cure in your community while celebrating survivorship and honoring those who have lost their battle with the disease. My family and I will be walking/running at the Race in Bloomington, Illinois on September 8 with the Susan G Komen Memorial Affiliate!
Here’s how to register:
- Click HERE to find your Race for the Cure event
- Select the city for which you want to participate
- Select REGISTER at the top
- Then select REGISTER as an Individual, Join a Team or Start a Team