Cherry Dump Cake
Have you heard of a “dump cake”? I had never heard the term until a couple years ago and now I love them! Basically, you just “dump” a few ingredients in a pan and cook it. It’s so easy and tastes delicious! Today’s recipe is Cherry Dump Cake!
- 21oz can cherry pie filling
- 15oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
- box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine or butter
- Mix cherry pie filling and pineapple in a 9×13 baking dish
- Sprinkle cake mix over cherry pie filling and pineapple
- Slice margarine or butter and place over cake mix
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Serve with ice cream.
I love these easy recipes. You could even substitute other pie fillings (peach, apple, etc).
Let us know what you think or if you try another combination!
See more recipes on Become a Coupon Queen including my Easy Cookies also make from a box cake mix.
Leave a Reply