Are you looking for a inexpensive and quick meal to feed your family? If so, I have one for you! My momma’s Chili Mac Recipe is so easy (and delicious), I’ll be teaching my boys to make this as soon as I trust them around the stove. Even better, you probably have all of the ingredients you need in your stockpile and refrigerator.
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can Hormel chili
- 1 can tomato soup
- Cheese (shredded or slices)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles to desired softness.
- Brown ground beef and drain. (You could add some spices here if you want, but we usually don’t add anything.)
- Mix noodles, ground beef, Hormel chili and tomato soup together and place in baking dish. I use my Corningware Oval Casserole with Glass Cover, 2.5-Quart.
- Add cheese to top of mixture. We always used American cheese slices when I was growing up but you could use shredded cheddar cheese, too.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Does this sound like something your family would enjoy?