If you are like me and do not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, here’s a quick “go-to” meal for you – Sausage and Noodles! One of the main items in my stockpile is pasta noodles, and I stock up on smoked sausage each time I see it for less than $2.00. That makes this meal very inexpensive.
- 1 box Pasta Noodles (Any!)
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- Prepare noodles and drain.
- While noodles are cooking, sliced smoked sausage.
- Add margarine or butter, pepper, and smoked sausage to noodles. Stir until butter or margarine is melted.
You could even add in your favorite vegetable.
How does this sound? Yummy, right? And, very kid-friendly! This includes two things I can always get my kids to eat – sausage and noodles!