Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Ring
Looking for a new breakfast idea? Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I’m not a huge fan of cooking or baking, but I like to try new things, especially if they are easy and I think my family will eat it. I made this Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Ring when we were visiting my family, and it was a huge hit. It was really easy, too, and perfect for portion control if you are concerned about that.
1 can crescent rolls
5 eggs, scrambled
8 slices bacon, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay crescent rolls in a circle with the wide end towards the inside.
3. Place one slice of bacon on each crescent roll.
4. Add eggs and cheese around widest part of crescent rolls on top of bacon.
5. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.