I don’t know about you, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! We typically have “breakfast” for dinner at least once a week. My boys usually eat scrambled eggs with sides, but I tend to make myself a Fried Egg Sandwich … yum! This is so easy, but I know that sometimes I just don’t think of the easy things. Then, you see it and wonder, “Why didn’t I think of that?!” Even better, you probably have everything that you need for this on-hand! So, grab an English Muffin (or toast), a couple eggs, a slice of cheese and make yourself a Fried Egg Sandwich for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice of Preferred Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, if desired
- Melt a small amount of butter in pan (or use non-stick cooking spray). Once melted crack two eggs. I usually add a little salt and pepper for taste.
- Toast English Muffin and cook eggs to desired consistency.
- Place cheese on egg to partially melt.
- Butter English Muffin and stack eggs between slices.